Friday, April 17, 2020

SUN LOUNGERS AND BARBECUES

Was thinking the other day all we might leave behind when we leave this world is what we post on the media web sites Instagram  , Facebook etc. when we have left this mortal coil all what remains is our photos posts and what we write online I think that is quite nice thought so make sure you leave awesome  photos and write nice things .

Bought another ten cans of  Kopparberg fruit cider strawberry and kiwi I prefer pear but on a hot day any cold cider will .

Need to get some baking potatoes to cook in the oven to go with my canned chilli I manage to buy , with cheese on top it is a filling tasty quick  and a meal I enjoy and never get sick off.

Still having trouble buying liquid hand wash soap and boxes of dog food apart from these items everything we require I am able to buy , this is going to local garages petrol stations I am sure if I went to bigger supermarkets I be fine .


Filled the tank up with petrol how the price has dropped I do a few miles each day so its a good saving on my weekly fuel consumption.

Helen is sleeping in the spare room I get home at around quarter to three in the morning I get undressed outside I leave my shoes in a plastic carrier bag outside and enter through the rear patio doors I do hope no one has any security cameras pointing in the direction of my garden . Going inside my house I put my clothes straight in to the washer , I TOUCH NOTHING i go upstairs to the bedroom and wash my hair and myself under a hot shower before putting clean clothes on , I will then go down stairs and have a coffee and feed my two cats then start the washing machine I then eventually get to bed for around half three in the morning I will watch You Tube fore twenty minutes half an hour before I try and go to sleep .

Need to buy a barbecue even if its only a table top one the others we left at the static home were way past there sell by date we need new also need a couple of sun loungers hopefully not an impossible task.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...