Wednesday, April 15, 2020

LIFE'S A BLAST

TUESDAY -  Contacted my pension advisor see how much I have in my pension pot it was more than I thought don't get me wrong I wont be on easy street but I wont be in trouble for a few years .I can always try and always get another job be it part time or reduced hours .
Working where I work , I am in the lions den I don't want to be in the lions den its not just one lion there's a pack of them on every corridor , lift or ward and some are invisible the less time spent here the safe you are .


Today was sunny it felt like summer you could feel the heat , the sky was blue and the water from the boating lake glinted from the rays of the sun , lambs are running in the fields birds are signing you get the picture  for a few moments I forgot all the shit going on in the world , the only think spoiling it was me having to go to work setting of at five to get to work for six , it obvious I need to loose the job .
Fuck it I thought as I emailed my advisor to see what I need to do to start the paper work to cash in my pension hopefully a few weeks and I will be in a better position to decide if am out of here forever .


I really hope and pray that normal life returns for everyone as quick as possible ,I know for some this might not ever happen or it might be years down the road  ,I hope the dying ends and no one else ever gets infected and the people of all nations join together and put the world back together again better than its ever been .





WEDNESDAY - My connector that fits on the tap so I can attach my hose pipe came today I was sceptical when I unwrapped it and offered it up to the tap thought it was not going to fit but it adjusts and fits great it is the best tap connector ever , no blow back no leaks no spurting even when the water pressure is fully turned up it stays in place its ideal , it sorted my no outside tap and it is  money well spent its funny how the most simple thing can make your day , I can wash the car now although I 'am waiting for 5 litres of car shampoo to be delivered . Although some doctor twat is telling you not to clean your car  even if it is parked on your own drive ,  and watering the garden is a blast .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...