Sunday, April 05, 2020

RUNNING OUT OF JOBS

Have been coughing and this morning I woke up with a headache I have also been feeling  some what dizzy and I am full of cold but apart from all of this I am fine .
People will still get other illnesses apart from the dreaded Coronavirus its life I don't think for one moment I am ill with the virus but it is scary my cough seems to be going it has not been that bad today . I do feel warm but this house is so well insulated it stays warm even with the heating on low turn it up and it does get unbearably hot quite quickly .

I have a craving for chicken pizza with jalapeños and chilli sauce , for a steak and ale pie and a Sunday roast dinner its weird how you suddenly get the strangest craving for certain foods.
The other day it was chocolate and Coca Cola , I also could murder a really nice cheese cake or trifle .

Today I got delivered from eBay some black face masks a packet of five and a two pin shaver adopter came can re-charge my Braun shaver two things new builds don't have a shaving point and a outside water tap or at least ours doesn't .

SUNDAY - Fixed the kitchen maid in the kitchen area we are not having so that it  rises and falls so it is fixed in situ we are waiting for the S-hooks to arrive so we can hang all the pans up , I found the joist and screwed the pulleys in to place without hitting any wiring or pipes .



Went over to my daughters house filled up with petrol on the way stopped at the Co-Op bought some curries ,bread , chocolate and cider for me and daughter . I  also was able to take  her the Anker ear pods that  I bought her a while ago but never got round to giving her them , we talked over the fence we made sure that we both  stayed well back it was weird to say the least we stayed ten minutes before leaving it was worth it .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...