Sunday, April 26, 2020

SIX CUTS

My hoodie I ordered came to day for under a tenner it was surprisingly  good quality I might have to order a couple more .
Thinking I need a small man bag for when I am walking Bailey to hold my  drink canister hand wipes phone wallet poo bags  etc bought one of eBay fo £12.99  it has various pocket and is in brown leather , but it won't be real leather but it looks ok ,

The cherry blossom tree we planted when we moved into our house has started to flower I really love any type of cherry blossom tree not sure why but I do suppose that's why I bought one bonsai and Japanese Acer trees lucky I have all three .



SUNDAY - The railway sleepers and rest of the timber came at ten o clock this morning they weighed a tonne Helen helped me move them it was kerb side delivery only the sleepers are to divide the garden from the grass area so the dogs can't get over . Had to remove some turf then had to level the ground , the saw I have will not cut the sleepers they are 245 x 125 x 2.4 so I have ordered an electric  chain saw .


the sleepers will go two high I am coming of on the  left hand side with a diagonal timber then off that a raised bed on the right hand side is h=just having a raised bed I have only six cuts to make so to get my money out of the chainsaw which has cost me £80 my do some tree tank log planters or sell it ..

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...