Thursday, April 09, 2020

STAYING SAFE

Its a good time to read a book I started and never finished to watch films I have but not yet watched and to listen to new albums , pod casts anything to break the day up  maybe we should all write a memo to ourselves what we are going to do and what we are going to change and how we want to spend the rest of our lives once this shit has ended or just to remember those who was not lucky enough to make it surely we owe it to ourselves to change ,and  do new things to help others and be more grateful for this place Earth and what we all call home its only too late if we stop believing  .

One good thing about going back to work it gives the day some sort of purpose and of course makes paying the bills easier .
Now we have our new home I don't want to loose it I want to keep what I have for me and Helen this might not  happen if I have no job , Saying that I don't want to risk my or Helen's health by getting infected that would be worse case scenario that could happen , can always get another job not sure about another life .

Got home this morning stripped off outside the patio doors at the back of the house and I put all my work clothes straight in to  the washer I left my shoes and belt out side , I then jumped into the shower washed my hair and body can't be too careful it is going to be my new routing strip and shower before bed .

Finally finally got our wheelie bins delivered I put out the recycling waste this morning for collection after the bin wagon called an hour later Kirklees council showed up dropping green and black bins off we got one of each was really happy been waiting since end of February ordered some white numbers of eBay to identify that they are our bins they are brand new will have to try and keep them clean nothing worse than a smelly bin .

Just over two hours and I will be heading back to work will see what has changed today if anything to everything , I don't want extra work and I certainly don't want to wander around checking places and areas that don't need checking just because management think I want something to do if I am not needed I rather just be in the office where if I am needed people can phone me rather than me going to them , makes sense and less contact with people less chance I have of taking anything home with me.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...