Wednesday, July 10, 2019

ON THE RACK

Woke up at 04.00 am getting less sleep . Lying on my back is ok until I wake up for whatever reason usually its either three reasons the cats waiting to go out come in , to use the toilet or Helen either talking in her sleep or snoring ,Either way once I am awake that is it this morning I nearly turned on to my side which is a big no no .Another thing I got wrong is I though I was on week five of recovery and in fact I am on only week four which means I  need to be more careful I am doing more than what I did when I had left hip number one done , there is still a good chance of me popping it if i am not careful.

TUESDAY - Woke up at six got up at seven going to be a long day its dull and lightly raining doubt we are going to get much sun .
We are getting an estate agent to value our van just to see what the current market value is last time we had it valued was before we had done the alterations from a two bedroom to only one bedroom , it is not for a family anyway its a couples van only but we will see .
A very nice man came out he reckons to ask in the region of 100k or 95k for our current home I doubt this is realistic he seems to think it is who am I to argue will believe it when we get that sort of cash if we do we will hopefully buy a brick or stone built property in or near Holmfirth .

WEDNESDAY - Was out driving this time we went to Halfords was only a twenty minute drive away Helen wanted a new bell, a seat cover if she is our when it rains it will protect the leather seat ,  basket lining that also doubles as a shopping bag and pannier  bag that clips on and doubles as a messenger bag . She also bought a puncture kit and a small tyre pump , I also manage to get a bolt for the rear luggage rack one was missing .Because it is a ladies step through bike we need to buy a false cross bar so we can mount it on a car bicycle boot rack they cost about twenty pounds without it the frame won't fit the carrying rack .It is a possibility the bike I buy my also need one of these adapters.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...