Wednesday, July 24, 2019

A SIGN

SUNDAY - Did nothing much had a chill out day .

TUESDAY - Went to see my surgeon everything is fine I have no issues he will see me in a years time , saw my physiotherapist he is happy with my progress will see me in six weeks if I feel the need to see him it is entirely up to me if I need to I just phone up for an appointment .
Bought a 16" fan on a stand for only £14.99 it as three speeds and seems pretty good value , we now have a fan in every room could do with a mobile air con unit it's been the hottest day so far its been in the early 30's .

Bought some food for a barbecue kebabs , chilli and lime belly pork , burgers and sausages we have to bags of charcoal left over from a previous life must be at least four years old anyway it lighted fine and the food got cooked by yours truly .



WEDNESDAY - Woke up to thunderstorms and lighting flashes we lost power for a spilt second the rain came down it was s till warm .
An African called to put up the for sale sign on our property he was also enjoying the early morning thunderstorms .
signed the paperwork for the estate agents also saw the photos that Joesph had taken the previous week they looked really good .



went over to a warehouse called Country Baskets they sell loads of home ornaments and dried flowers artificial flowers etc etc bought a J and a T oasis green foam lettering Helen is going to stick flowers in to  them to make a floral display for my daughters hair salon it will be their initials for a wall in the salon .

Had another barbecue ran out of fire lighters manager to get the barbecue going with the help from  a can of WD40 not recommended could have easily ended up me being barbecued luckily I got away with it .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...