Sunday, July 21, 2019

SUMMER LOVE

Went to Trinity at Wakefield Helen bought a new mini Arc e-cig from the E.Wicked shop Summer Love  £34.99 she got a free tank upgrade its a slider top feed tank she also had enough stamps to get three free bottles of e- liquid .


cooked fish bits and hips for tea did a curry sauce using Mayflower bought from B&M for 99p its a powder mix with water and microwave comes out really good just like from your local fish shop .

SATURDAY - Got up early couldn't sleep had a shower stepping over the bath is easier now it has not been six weeks next Wednesday I go to see my surgeon to get signed off , and to see the physiotherapist  for hopefully the last time .
We have to go over to Bingley tonight Helen has a party to do I don't think I can sit it out in the car until she finishes which is what I normally do .Sitting in the car for anything longer than and hour is uncomfortable also it is around a hours drive so by the time we get there I will be wanting to do something to stretch my legs I might find the nearest Asda and have a stroll round ,

Staying in the car whilst Helen did her readings was not that  bad it is easier than driving she was three hours before we was on our way home I watched the film Crank starting Jason Statham  , about the third time I have seen it but not for a few years.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...