Saturday, July 27, 2019

ANOTHER SIGN

THURSDAY - Helen retook all the photos for the selling  of our home hopefully to go into the new brochure . We transferred  them all on to a usb thumb drive , when we took it to the estate agents they wouldn't let us connect it to their pc's  in case of a virus or bugs . A wasted journey we had to go home and email them doing three photos at a time .

Think it was by far the hottest day of the year so far , I had a sickness meeting at work in Leeds I parked up was gone just over an hour and half getting back to the car it was like climbing in to an oven so warm thank good for iced drinks and air con . I officially go back to work on the 5th of September should be a lot cooler by then .

My daughter and her friends hair salon is coming on great they are getting the builders in during the next few weeks ,  the sign is up outside and things are progressing nicely .


FRIDAY - Less hot it is a lot cooler the sky more grey I think we are going to be having more thunder storms they was threatened for during the night but never happened .

We are selling the static home one of the things that has bugged me since we first moved in is the down pipes for the guttering totally inadequate and not fit for purpose .I went to Tool station bought a  gutter hopper , downpipes , three brackets and a outlet shoe for the bottom for a cost of £18 .
I had to cut the hopper to fit it to the existing guttering using my Dremel and a disc cutter . I got it fit after a few mods so the drop worked out in line with the corner of the static took about an hour , working off ladders after hip operation six weeks ago I took longer than what it should have but got there in the end .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...