Thursday, August 01, 2019

VENTED

SATURDAY - Went to visit my chiropodist as have not been for nearly three months it was money well spent as I always feel the benefits after a visit like walking on air ,

loose track of days each day merges with the next Mondays for now is just another day the hold no other significance which is good because it usually the start of the working week well not for a few weeks more .

I feel like a mid week visit to Toby Carvery is imminent a pig out is needed a plate full of mash a, roast potatoes , meat and Yorkshire puddings with gravy and horseradish sauce can taste it has I write this .

Helen painted the small toilet just done it all white looks clean and fresh makes a big difference .

Need to go food shopping need some mango and orange juice need some salted caramel Magnum lollies and some type of side be it pear or cloudy apple also need a large jar of coffee all the essentials.

THURSDAY  - Cant believe how quick the week has gone I Managed to do the two down pipes from the guttering each end of the static once the hoppers was on the down pipes where easy enough just three pipe clips .I also manage to put on the fake ceiling joists and fill in the old spot light holes and also do the vents I also put architrave under the ceiling line and painter it all white its looking a lot better fresh and cleaner , it was hard on my hip but I can always rest in between jobs or finish and lie down .Which I usually do mid afternoon for a hours siesta



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...