Monday, December 31, 2018

NEW YEAR LOOMS

Totally skint but not really bothered we will manage we always do money helps make life easier is is not the answer to everything saying that I wouldn't say no to a £250 scratch card win , not that I really do scratch cards won a lucky dip on the lottery and £2.60 in cash hopefully the lucky dip will be lucky they never seem to be , I don't think I have ever won on a free lucky dip .

My daughter took us out for a Indian at Kippax we went a few weeks ago the food was just as good this time round , I took four bottles of cider because as it is not licensed for the sale of alcoholic drinks which keeps the price down. I had onion bhaji and a chicken tikka masala with boiled rice and for once manage not to get it down my shirt always a good sign.

SUNDAY
My ex wife's body is now residing at the chapel of rest with the funeral directors who she is entrusted to . She will be cremated on the 10th of January 2019 , may she now and forever rest in peace and hopefully live on in spirit to watch over her children specially her daughter  who as been her pillar and rock over these last few months and weeks especially .

Helen's son was supposed to call round with his mothers gifts for her birthday and Christmas did not happen another no show , needless to say she was upset . So from three grown up sons all working s for Christmas and birthday combined  one fucking present some bath and hand towels from Primark which are not the ones she had asked for so are a totally useless gift more like a slap in the face they will get passed to friends if we are not too embarrassed , binned  or I can use them to dry the car off when I have washed it .

MONDAY .
Bt engineer called this morning just after eight the line running to our box had broken it is now fixed and we are back online running 39 mbps but that will drop.

Need to wash the car it is looking like something out of Mad Max better get the towels ready. I go back to work doing 18.00 - 02.00 for the foreseeable future hopefully after nearly a week off hopefully the first shift back won't drag .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...