Friday, December 21, 2018

NIGHT SHOPPING

Finished work at 02.00 a.m my pay cheque had gone into my bank thought it be good idea to go to Asda supermarket and get some shopping in for the festive period bought Helen a bottle of rhubarb and ginger gin  by Whitley Neill inspired by the exotic flavours of Africa so it says . It was half past four before I got to bed .

At half past nine we was on our way to the Trinity centre Wakefield the cars queue to enter the car park was long we finally got through the barriers and found a space .
I had to go to Pandora for a charm for my daughters Christmas present , I also  bought some perfume and two bottles of aftershave from Next for family members and for I bought Helen a pair of brown knee length boots and two pairs of jeans .

We also Called in at Sainsbury bought some after dinner mints and some new grey oven gloves , pillows and an grey striped apron and a set of three tea towels also in greys .

On the way back home we stopped at our favourite fish restaurant for dinner got home another three hours and I will be setting off to work .Going to watch a couple of episodes of Stranger Things .

Tonight  after I finish my shift at work I will be back at Asda getting cider and whiskey and other bits and pieces we still require .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...