Monday, December 24, 2018

TURKEY

DAY BEFORE Christmas Eve - Sunday appoint at the chiropodist done I always walk better after a visit here it is money well spent I now go around ever eight weeks this will be my third visit .

Went to the farm shop bout two turkey joints they are not crowns bit rolled bread its all meat no bones I also got a joint of pork for boxing days meal , and a Stan pie which is a big pork pie along with swede , sprouts , carrots , sausages and milk .

After getting home Helen wanted  go to Asda she also wanted a turkey with legs not sure why we never in twelve years had a full turkey but manage to get a 14lb which is small turkey  the others are in the freezer for new year the food is all bought the presents all wrapped and under the tree we need nothing else , not sure I could afford anything else , I dare not look at my bank account no of the bills and standing orders have been taken out yet ,hopefully I will have a few hundred quid left and the cheque from the tax man arriving in the next several days .

The image below is a painting allegedly a Banksy , and a reminder Christmas is not just about presents its about being with family and being happy for what you have .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...