Wednesday, December 05, 2018

PAINTING AGAIN

SATURDAY - Went over to my daughters house at Kippax we all went to a local Indian restaurant had a chicken chat and main dish very small but the food was excellent we knew what to expect we had a take away from there during the Summer for six it was just under £90 .
After the meal we went back to her house she coloured and cut Helen's hair and did a grade one on mine thank you .

SUNDAY - Went over to Helen's parents hose painted the kitchen and did some repainting of the decorating we id the previous Sunday one more days work they know want the bathroom white .



CHRISTMAS  - People ask what I want for Christmas I have no real need for anything if I had a load of cash and had to spend it on me what would I get .Guess I could do with some new jeans and trainers and some long sleeved shirts , I had a long sleeved shirt on the other week and my daughter bless her really loved it beats wearing t-shirts all the time so half a dozen shirts would be nice .Along with some nice fitting comfy leather loafers in a nice brown colour a few pairs of comfy warm  wool socks in a nice pattern to go with a nice wool overcoat .


Some high quality Bose headphones and a new mp3 music player instead of using my phone maybe a  Astell & Kern AK70.I think I am more likely to get a iPad Pro than a new Mac book .Other than tech a nice five year diary or a pair of leather gloves other than that spirits and chocolate are always good .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...