Friday, December 28, 2018

SLOW AGAIN

Happy birthday Helen all the best to my fiancee big hugs and kisses I really  hope you that you have a great and fantastic day I know you will .

My daughter bought Helen  a pair of Cloud Nine hair straighteners , she was overwhelmed she had been wanting pair for ages and had no idea she would be getting a pair  for her birthday she had tears of joy running down her face it was very moving , she looks on my daughter has the daughter she never had which is how it should be.

Surprise surprise broadband playing up again engineer is coming out on Monday New Years eve , if they think it is something we have done  or contributed to its a £85 charge on our next bill , funny how when it was first installed we was getting over 30 mps now a sad 2.85 mps not really fibre connection that we are and have been  paying for is it Bt.

The words below written by my daughter for her mother after she had passed over ,  this was posted on facebook to let her friends hear the sad news of her mothers death
she received 241 likes and 168 comments .

A million times I've needed you , a million times I've cried
if love could have saved you , you never would have died
In life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still
 in my heart you hold a place, no one else can ever fill
it woke my heart to lose you , but you did not go alone
part of us went with you the day he took you home .
27.12.18 the day my mummy turned into an angel  🙏
mum was very peaceful and didn't suffer ,  me and Graham held her hand
I hope your are at peace now mummy I'm so proud of you . I love you so much 💕 forever and ever




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...