Thursday, December 20, 2018

IT'S LOOMING

well Christmas is really looming are we ready are we fcuk , another year we are lagging in our preparations we get caught out very year and every year we say next year will be different well it ain't.
we need food all we have bought is cranberry sauce because with rushing around the supermarket its usually forgotten about .
We need the turkey crown we need the veg including sweet potatoes  and sprouts , we also need the pigs in blankets , stuffing maybe a joint of gammon and a beef or pork joint for Boxing Day .

I get my wages paid into the bank Friday morning when I finish at two in the morning I might go straight to the supermarket and get some of the things we need than just go to the farm shop for the meat and turkey .
I also need to go to Pandora to get my daughter some charms for the bracelet her mother is buying her .

Helen sold her antique clock for £60 she is going more modern she also did a couple of readings plus  she also gets her wage paid  from the phone lines .I am waiting for a cheque from the tax office so we should just about scrape through money wise this year ,But  I am getting paid nearly a week early which means next payday is further away fingers crossed.

I don't know if I should get another bottle of spirits I usually get a whiskey and a bourbon I received a bottle of captain Morgan gold from staff at work I do like plenty of liquor coffees at Christmas so decisions decisions . Roll on the new year .

Sad news my brother in law Alan who we went to Ibiza with  his father passed away  on Tuesday one  week before Christmas , he had to go down to Brighton he made it to the hospital and spent the day with him before he passed .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...