Wednesday, December 27, 2017

CAR NOT COOL

Boxing Day worked that's two days in lieu if I work New Years day which I am penned in to do it will be three days extra holidays . I will use them when Helen's parents move home if I am allowed those exact days .

Got in the car tonight to drive home and the coolant level warning light came on I checked the reservoir tank it was way below the minimum level .
I drove to the nearest garage a couple of miles away and bought some coolant and maxed out the reservoir tank I filled it to the top line . The warning light did not reappear and I drove home with. no issues not sure why the coolant level dropped but I will have to keep an eye on it over the next few days the remainder of the coolant is in my boot .

Stuck on Tombraider game I keep getting killed too many soldiers to take on need two sub machine guns with auto aim ain't life a bitch .

The cats and dog are still eating the left over turkey we have just carved in to the other side of the crown half way there .

Working Wednesday then two days off it is Helen's birthday on Thursday the 28th will have to take her out for dinner I know there is a pair of Adidas training shoes she wants I will get her them too .
Not sure where to dine either a Inn or Indian or steak house .

Got in the car today the coolant level had dropped it was just above minimum I topped it back up and  I called the garage that I bought the car  from and it is booked in for Friday morning  ,I can either drop it Thursday night or Friday morning I am getting a courtesy car at a cost of £10 to cover the insurance.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...