Tuesday, December 26, 2017

CHRISTMAS DAY

Christmas Day - Opened some presents got Tim Peake's the British astronaut's book on the ISS book which I really wanted and a bottle of Jack Daniels , got a silver key ring of my Daughter which will last forever which is what I wanted it has DAD and 831 stamped in to it .

I had left overs from yesterdays turkey dinner for my Christmas dinner before going to work .
I dropped Helen off at her parents house she had Christmas dinner with them roast pork , it will be there last Christmas in that house they are moving in the new year .

I got to work for two in the afternoon it was very quite double time pay for no extra work it was appearance money really I finished at ten picked Helen up and went home had a coffee with an extra large shot of JD in it and read some of my book midnight went to bed another Christmas done and dusted.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...