Sunday, December 17, 2017

FIRST TIME 2017

Starting to miss my iPhone 7  and not sure what to do about it. I phoned a Apple store up and have been told I can get £320 off the price of a new iPhone if I trade in my Samsung S8.Should I go back or stick it out with Android some features are really good expandable storage brilliant the operation system not 100% happy with , I message was good option Helen just got charged £10 for sending picture messages if she was on Apple it would have been no charge.

Driving home last night it started to snow as I came of the motorway the snow started to fall visibility was not too bad , all it takes is one car fcuking around going too slow specially up hill when there is no need and everyone gets home way too late or stuck got to keep driving judge junctions and roundabouts so you can get across .

SATURDAY - Went to a auction at York did not buy anything we had a breakfast Ken bought a wrought iron weather vane Helen liked it so he gave it to her as a gift I will have to get some coach bolts to fix it to the shed .Bought a wooden box for Helen , not a coffin just a box for her cards need to upgrade the hinges before or after I give it to her .

SUNDAY - Ran new Ariel cable from a new Ariel that we fitted  below the older Ariel which goes to the bedroom tv we had to take the panels off and pass the cable up through the floor in the living room the picture quality is now perfect .
Went to Toby Carvery for dinner was ok had turkey and gammon doubt we will be going again very soon once a year is sufficient .
Won twenty five pounds on the lottery first time this year I have one anything .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...