Friday, December 29, 2017

DOG NOT IN THE HOOD

Ebay bidding on two X-box one games Sniper Elite 4 and Resident Evil 7 don't no whats more fun killing Nazis or killing zombies .
Got the Tombraider Definitive game it is winging its way to me I bought that also of Ebay.

Woke up to a half white and black car  due to the snow we had over night and it is laying and after this picture it was also getting deeper .
We took the Christmas tree down we had pine needles everywhere , took the lights off and baubles and boxed them away until Christmas 2018 . I always think will I see these baubles again I will put them away this year and  like thousands of people across the country but not everyone will be unboxing them next year sad but true .I always think this not sure why .





Picked my car from the Skoda dealership just after dinner  it is all fixed it was just a hose that was leaking through a rip or tear under the header tank and all is now good no charge I was glad to get shut of the courtesy car ,  and more than  happy to be getting my own car back .
Went to Trinity centre  bought a Vans grey hoodie sweatshirt and a Levi T-shirt for myself I bought Pippa our Jack Russell a grey doggie sweat shirt  no hood and Helen a Levis hoodie and a Firetrap hoodie as well as a pair of Converse and Adidas trainers .
For tea we had lamb chops mash sweet corn and Yorkshire puddings with mint gravy the only meal I have had all day .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...