Thursday, December 28, 2017

COFFEE AND GAS

THURSDAY - Took the car to my Skoda dealer just after two o clock this afternoon .  I am not at work YIPPEE  I have two days and the weekend off . I was loaned a Monte Carlo in a metallic black with shinny black alloys it is on a 2017 plate and of course  it needed petrol ,  I only  put £8.00 the mileage went up from 15 to 80 not that good my diesels over twice more economical than this , I would not like to own it by the time I got home the gauge was showing only sixty miles left in the tank although I had not driven twenty miles .

I booked a table at the Kaye Arms for 19.00 it is five minute drive from home see how the car does on gas  .
Made it without going to a petrol station we had a nice meal I had nachos to start Helen had the soup and we both had the fish and chips excellent very nicely done as always .

Went to Asda bought cat food two boxes and three boxes of Dolce Gusto cappuccino coffee pods three for £12 or £4.49 a box should last me the rest of the week .

Defiantly will have to put more fuel in the Monte tomorrow we are going to Piece Hall if the weather is ok .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...