Sunday, December 24, 2017

2018 FASTLY APPROACHING .

In just under one hour it is going to be Christmas Eve and it is just starting to feel like Christmas .
My Daughter is calling over at around dinner time we will exchange gifts .We had had some good Christmas's  past specially when she and her brother where very young having kids always makes it special .

Just had my first Baileys coffee using Latte Macchiato as my coffee of choice seeing that I am all out of cappuccino and a added shot of Jameson's Irish whiskey for added kick .
Well it is off to bed  tomorrow is the Eve of Christmas .

SUNDAY CHRISTMAS EVE

Went to the petrol station  filled the car to the max with fuel then went back home wrapped up all the gifts for my daughters family they came just after one we exchange gifts the also gave us a Mexican pine shelving unit it goes in the spare unit it as shelves in the top section  and doors and shelves in the bottom half it will help us de-cluter and make life easier when we look for stuff.

The turkey crown is cooking in the oven it won't be ready for another three hours , we will chuck in the potatoes and do the veg later . I am relaxed I have just wrapped Helen's presents up and I am just sat down I have a very large Irish whiskey and coke by my side and I am watching "Bright" on Netflix its  not Wills Smiths best film but its ok .Helen is in bed chilling out with the dog Pippa .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...