Friday, December 15, 2017

EYE BITERS

MONDAY - Went out this morning to get some ink for the printer had to go to three different places before I got the ink cartridges that I required , we got the printer free from Ken our friend across the road and it is the first time w had to replace the ink .I have since ordered replacement copies of Ebay they was cheap enough that if they don't work or are shite it is no great loss.

WEDNESDAY - Bought another five fish three yellow labs and two black Calvus Compressiceps they are only tiny  they are the smallest fish in the tank so they should be ok they can be some what aggressive to smaller fish but seeing they are the fry we should not have any worries some breeds  also go by the name of eye biters it is not the breed that we have and we was told they would be suitable for our tank .



Kicking it on x-box one I am enjoying Rise Of The Tomb raider it is a ok game I have been lent the first instalment of 'Gears Of War" I won't load it until I am either stuck on ROTTR or I have completed it .

Want to get the British Astronaut Tim Peake's book he  was on the ISS and he asked people to post questions online via twitter and face book it is called  "Ask An Astronaut".

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...