Saturday, December 09, 2017

SNOW FALL

FRIDAY - We had a little bit of snow falling as I was doing the drive home Sunday is supposed to be the worst day .Bought a bottle of Jameson's Irish whiskey to go with the vanilla latte coffee I ordered on line got to admit its very nice the coffee machine makes perfect it was a good investment going back to drinking normal coffee if I ever run out of pods is going to be a killer . Even bought some cappuccino coffee Sachets for work so I don't have to drink instant .

Playing on the Xbox one on the Tombraider latest game "Rise Of The Tombraider" doing pretty well on it one of the early levels I got a bit of a loss but figured it out in the end it is a open world to explore with a lot better graphics , I have also "Gears of War" and "Watchdogs" to play once I complete the Tombradier game .

It is getting colder the car was seriously iced over and I physically had to remove it before driving ,more snow is predicted for this coming Sunday if it gets that bad chances are I won't be going to work , if I get snow  at work and it is bad chances are I won't get home I cant risk only getting half way home if I have to abandon the car I cant risk walking miles to reach home it is always a major dilemma .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...