Tuesday, August 08, 2017

WASH AND SHINE DULL AND WET

SUNDAY
I Washed  the Fiat 500 maybe for the last time  I even vacuumed the interior and even polished the dashboard and the interior trim and to finish off I even washed the rubber mats and cleaned the alloys it looks quite nice bright white .
Went to Asda and bought a extra large tiramisu and a 2litre bottle of cider and a extra tasty chicken for Sunday lunch .
We never had the chicken Helen had a reading and after she had finished it was too late went out for fish and chips instead.

MONDAY
Last two days of doing six till two I guess it will be a while if ever I get asked to do anymore.It was fun whilst it lasted it is about a 38% boost to my wage packet and in these times it all helps .

Helen planted some box hedge privet both sides of the path once it grow and fills out should look good they are also evergreen but will need cutting and triming back to keep it t box size .

Booked the Thursday before and Friday the day I pick up the new car not sure why the day before two days off is better than one the Monday is a bank holiday which I will work .

Need to buy some Grease Lighting polish for the bodywork of the car to keep it toking today I don't think I have ever polished the Fiat I just use wax and polish all in one car wash the cheaper the better and some alloy cleaner .

TUESDAY
It's grey wet and cold looks like Autumn rather than Summer we have not had a great Summer with just a few hot days not exactly been cracking pavements .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...