Saturday, August 05, 2017

ALL WHITE

Forget the bright yellow Citroen  I was looking at the other day because  today I got the credit I needed to sign the delivery paperwork  for a white Skoda Fabia Tdi with black grill  . It  is on a 65 plate , and it is  an ex demo car with just over 8k on the clock . But I can't pick it up until  the 25th of August which is pay day , for some reason it was priced wrong and we got it cheaper there was a switch over on the computer system and the price was wrong and we got it for £9991 £2k cheaper  than what it should have been priced at looking at prices of other Fabia's looks like they are telling the truth  .

I had quite a long test drive and it is a lot better than the Citroen Ds3 it is also a better built car .Although I do prefer the interior of the Ds3 .

I have also took out insurance in my name which is £605 for the year which is more or less what I am paying now as a named driver another plus  the road tax is exempt saving another £30 a year ,  and the 70 mpg a lot better than what I currently get with the Fiat.The interior is ok there is front and rear parking sensors and cruise control a Dab radio and air con on test drive it and it was very responsive it has stop and start technology  like the Juke  that I I had . I feel very fortunate to be able to get this car what it is like buying a Lamborghini or Ferrari I can only imagine ,  I am happy and delighted with the Skoda , saying that after three months it is just a car .We got a £3250 trade in on our old car which I am happy about we only had it a year will be glad to see it gone .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...