Tuesday, August 01, 2017

AUGUST

August is here already the year has flown by a lot has happened I think this year is working out a lot better then 2016 it is a lot more positive and nicer things are happening which is good .
Working my last week of doing six twos then back to normal not really wanting normal but I don't think any more are coming my way but never mind .

Took the car to get the rear end looked at they was too busy will have to book it in they say they can line all the wheels not sure they could that is the first thing they will do costing £45 if it works be the cheapest option yesterday getting my pads and discs done hopefully in the morning .

The Ocean rock is still getting cleaned by the rain and bleached by the sun it is on the garden table and it does look fresher cleaner and brighter than when we first got it.

The hip is doing fine healed incredibly well I have had no trouble since the day of the op what so ever and it  is good as new .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...