Wednesday, August 16, 2017

SRATCHED

Nearly finished watching season five of "The Game Of Thrones " one more episode than its on to season six , I will finish the season off tonight I hope I have to admit it is gripping stuff and it is getting better .
This Friday I will cancel the car insurance payments and the car finance payments for the car I am driving now , the new car I pick up a week this Friday won't come out for another month.
Someone has scrapped the wheel arch of my car it is removed the paint it is not a scratch how it will affect the trade in a week this Friday I have no idea it is not that bad but is visible I don't know if to be upfront or try and hide it I can't see it making a big difference  if they knock a few hundred quid off but I will see next week .
Since writing this I am on season six of "Game Of Thrones ".

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...