Friday, August 04, 2017

RAIN AND SUN

I had my friend fit the brake disc's and pads to my Fiat . Yesterday we went to look at A trade in we will get £3,400  against my Fiat and after paying the Finance off we will have £800 towards a different car test drived a bright yellow 2014 Citroen D3 it is £145 a month which is £20 a month more than what I am paying now ,and the  insurance is around £80 a year  more .

The trouble is these payments are over 5 years which is forever of course you always have the option of paying it off early but it is likely once the deal is stuck I be paying it back over the five years four years finance  would be around £180 a month which is more than I want to pay , I can't do any deal until the end of the month anyway but its decision time .

I work six at night till two in the morning today , then I have another two days Monday and Tuesday next week doing the same hours  then I am back to doing my normal shift of two in the afternoon  till ten at night .I want more six at night till two in the mornings please .

At least the brakes on my Fiat are excellent and one bit of the car is new I do realise cars and women are always going to cost but we have to have them .

The weather is raining and sunny the ocean rocks are still on the garden table getting washed by the rain and bleached by the sun looking good .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...