Friday, August 25, 2017

BYE BYE 500

Waxed the grandfather clock and the table and the key box all polished and shining looks good have a feeling Helen wants them doing darker rather then the antique pine she wants them rustic pine oh well more waxing and rubbing need wax on wax off .

The service light came on the dashboard yesterday driving home a little amber spanner telling me to get it serviced the trade in is still on for this Friday I just want to get rid and get  a new motor .

Thursday and Friday off work roll on the end of my shift tomorrow ten o clock and four days off .

Wednesday today I drove to and home from work hopefully for the very last time next time I go to work I will be in the new car .

THURSDAY
I have to go down to the car dealership and sign the paperwork for the finance for the car that I pick up tomorrow at midday .
I vacuumed my car out and polished the interior for the very last time got to admit , it is looking neat.
Anyway hopefully this Friday at noon  it is bye bye 500 .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...