Saturday, August 26, 2017

SIGNED SEALED DELIVERED

At High Noon I went to  the  Skoda car  dealership and it is now all signed up and the deal is done and dusted . I drove it out of the show room after completing all the paperwork and  I am now the legal owner of the car a gleaming white Skoda Fabia 1400 SE TDI and so far it is a great car  I think I even prefer to the Nissan Juke I had from new this also has stop and start a D.A.B radio along with cruise control , and it is a lot more quicker and a nicer driving experience than the Fiat which is what I expected , but saying that fair dues the Fiat 500 if bought  new and looked after would be a great little run around I think I got ripped off buying the one I had from  Piccadilly dealership  but that's all water under the bridge now it is someone else's problem .

I pay upfront each month for the yearly servicing package I need to keep up with the servicing also it includes the  M.O.Ts  starting  next year .Filled it up the dealership put £25 in and I put another £25 in the tank was full I even remembered it is a diesel and not petrol .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...