Saturday, August 12, 2017

AMBULANCE TO A&E

No more six - two back to doing two -ten oh well it was fun whilst it lasted .
Looking forward to pay day on the 25th so I can go and pick the new car up for some reason I am more happy about taking delivery of this car than most of the other cars I have owned not sure why that is , it's only a second hand Skoda , saying that it as only done 8k miles is in mint condition and has manufacturers warranty still on it , plus it smells like a new car one thing it does not have is built in sat nav I still have never had a car with in built sat nav thank god for smart phones , I need to get a decent mobile phone holder I am not sure if I cannot mirror the google maps app to the touch screen smart link device , from the You Tube videos it looks pretty good hopefully my iPhone and iOS will be compatible .

The weather is still shite its raining again it is dull cold and wet it was that bad the other day I had to put the car heater on to stop the windows misting up looks like summer is over for this year.

THURSDAY
The weather is hot again when the sun shines it does mark living a lot better even going to work feels better still waiting for the settlement letter from my finance company for the outstanding balance for the Fiat 500 hopefully it will come in the mornings post .
Looking at a different lighting system for the aquarium it is L.e.d both daylight and blue it is at a cost of £200 but the L.e.d's should last years no extra cost for having to buy tubes .

FRIDAY
Two weeks today I should be picking up the Skoda Fabia and trading in the 500 . I had a performance meeting at work it went really good no complaints which is always nice .
Got home at Ten Helen phoned then Nhs help line on 111 and they dispatched an ambulance  Helen was complaining of chest pains , it came within a few minutes which was just after midnight an hour later I  was following them they did not have the Blues and twos on and they nor was they breaking any speed limit our destination Pinderfields Hospital where Helen was seen by a nurse and doctor getting blood tested  , and another Ecg done we got home just before four a.m , thank you to all the staff for great car and service , on the way home  stopping at the 24 hour Asda for a bottle of Gaviscon .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...