Thursday, August 31, 2017

UTILITY RIP OF

People ask me what its like having a newer car got to admit it is good but at a great expense it is not free I pay instalments for the privilege and  I do not own it it is not mine until it is paid for in full ,and  the chances are it will be changed before that day comes. And then I will then be financing another motor which I will never own . Over the years that  I have been driving and owning cars I have paid back thousands  of pounds in car finance  and in road tax and insurance  repayments and repair bills. The amount I have spent on new tyres and batteries and the exhaust systems , not to mention the M.o.t bills on cars older than three years and then there is the cost of fuel I won't even dwell on that I reckon now it is around £1250 minimum each year , if I could claim the v.a.t  back on everything I guess I would have enough cash to buy a new Jaguar F type .

I have booked two weeks of annual leave in October I am off the first two weeks hopefully the weather is half decent and we can get out and about .

Cant believe the length of time we have to wait to see season eight "Games Of Thrones" hope it is worth the wait .

I was in credit with my gas by £220 and a similar amount in credit for my electric I cancelled the direct debit a couple of months ago and not made a payment I am still in credit by £35 and have re-set the direct debit up for £30 less then what I was paying at what stage was they going to reduce my payment and give me back what I had over paid , who else is paying for gas and electric before they even use it no wonder they make so much money if everyone is in a similar position then they owe millions in refunds.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...