Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2013 one dead

Well its half two in the morning as I write this on day one 2013 ,I am at work earning twice my hourly rate nearly £16 a hour which is about a livable wage if I was getting it every hour day in day out then i be earning  £2500 a month over £33k a year plus overtime  that would be a happy new year we could afford more of life's little luxuries, like a fcuking holiday please.

Casualty was full by three in the morning at the hospital i work at people where throwing up and  arguing with police and hospital security , two people were stabbed and one died ,one person was glassed in a bar and two had serious head injuries this is just what i heard in my limited capacity , and  all in the name of Happy new year.These people cost thousands to treat skilled surgeons working through the night all because of drink and drugs and people not knowing their limit or when to say no or just to call it a night and  go home.

When I get home just after six in the morning we have four Chinese lanterns to light and give the power of flight to can't wait hope I can stay awake will be wanting my bed ,Helen is staying up until I get home bless her.

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL , HOPE IT COMES GOOD FOR ALL OF US
,B.O.B X

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...