Friday, January 04, 2013

The Penultimate Night

Helen had stayed up again until I had got home we had a Hot drink and went to bed just after six , we was up at nine three hours later Helen was having her hair coloured by our good friend Louise at her salon Luxe I dropped her off and went back to bed until I got a call at half past twelve to pick her hip hair done.

we went back to bed I got up at four and went out to get meat pies for tea along with mash and parsnips and Yorkshire puddings I cooked tea it took half a hour or so we sat in the living room watching the local and national news a organist at a church had been murdered on Christmas eve and Argentina wanting the Falkland islands back can't see if happening.

Its just after two am I am at work drinking coffee and listening to Bob Dylan and writing this post on my Nexus 7 using my i phone as a hotspot and wanting it to be Saturday morning and my week on nights over I fancy a stew or lamb shanks with pancakes and dumplings with enough left over for the following day .

Wish we had a offer for the house i want it sold and i am looking forward to moving again and hopefully with money in the bank .

For my dinner at work tonight  I am having salt and vinegar crisp sandwiches with tomato sauce , and not a bottle of pear cider in sight .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...