Wednesday, January 02, 2013

DAY SLEEPERS

Finished work yesterday and got home just after 6am , we tried to get the Chinese lanterns in to the morning sky it was way too windy , so we went to bed and had sex for the first time in 2013 , then we went to sleep and did not get up u til two in the afternoon .

Bought some chicken thighs and roasted them with fries I go back to work in five hours , watched part of Wizard of oz before leaving for work .working nights means I can park without a risk of a parking fine so I use my car.

Really tired out and its only quarter to one in the morning with over five hours still to go before I climb back in to bed once again i just sort of melt in to the mattress and then another three nights left to do , i think that the second night is always the worst to do.

Helen is also day sleeping with me ,as  she continues to stay up till I return in the morning with our Jack  Russell Pip, I don't know if I would do the same if the roles were reversed.

Its ten to three and I am of to the vending machine to get crisps and a coke , ti help me get through the next three hours.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...