Sunday, January 06, 2013

CREAM CRACKER'D

Well yesterday being Saturday when  I got home after my last night shift , i sat down with Helen and watched a episode from the  series Medium  until around seven a.m then we decided to go to bed , at ninetwo hours later we was up and dressed and on are way for breakfast, at the 11th Earl it was the worst one ever , it would have been more joyable staying asleep and dreaming we was having breakfast  but we ate it and went Back home to bed , and ended up getting up at four in the afternoon.

At seven we were on a council estate the other side of town as Helen was doing a reading her second this year I was sat in my motor browsing on my Nexus 7 using the i-phone as a hot spot whilst waiting for her to finish so we could go home.

I called my Son a few times he was at work serving petrol at the station he works at he,s there until ten they don't open 24 hours I am also reading excerpts from Tynan,s blog which is truly fascinating I have  just discovered it and I am enjoying reading his blog and his previous his posts , catch it at http://tynan.com.

I really fancy a Chinese  curried duck and noodles I can taste it as I type this I reckon Helen is going to be another twenty minutes .

I don't know what time we will get to bed tonight   guess it be the other side of midnight.

Might go to the supermarket and get all the ingredients for a omelet peppers onion mushrooms and ham and of course cheese and eggs , it is now nearly half past eight its getting cold and the rear windows are misting need to able to reverse out .

Ended up going to the supermarket and get a fresh curry for tea and some rice and chapatis and bahjees
and watching Pirates of the Caribbean  on tv it was two when we went to sleep converting MKV files to AVI as there is only 22 files to do it should take less than a day.

SUNDAY
We went to the moors with Pip we made egg mayo sandwiches i have gone off them i doubt if i will take them again i made a flask of coffee it was too weak another disaster we was back home for five Helen as a reading at seven tonight , it will be nine before we eat.Back on days tomorrow doing seven and a half hours shifts easy.


LISTENING TO -  Bob Dylan

WATCHING - Zero Dark Thirty

WANTING - To Pig out as i am  Hank bloody  Marvin

NEEDING - All Black Training shoes with cross over velcro straps for work.

MUST HAVE - 2013 Diary in black .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...