Friday, January 11, 2013

WALKING DEAD

Started work yesterday at eight am its Thursday morning two am and I am on my way home this afternoon I will be back at two to work until two on Friday morning , and  then I have one more twelve shift to do and I will be back to my normal shift pattern monday  for about  week , I guess yippee.

I have been given a get out of jail pass for parking any tickets and they get ripped up so far i have not had one typical i was parked there 17 hours i park on a corner pavement illegally and still have not had a ticket cant believe it .

apart from work sleep and eat i have not really done anything , Helen had a reading tonight put they rescheduled for next week due to illness.

Friday
Last shift of working until two in the morning after working nights last week and working two till two this week I am cream crackered , desperately need six numbers on one of our lottery tickets just enough to change our lives would be a blessing .

Going to watch - Walking dead ,its how I am feeling ATM.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...