Saturday, October 07, 2006

Went back to working weekends had last two weekends off one on A/L the other on sick at least it did not drag and did not have to do my return to work which is always a pain in the butt.

On the way to the bus stop I stopped on the way and bought St.Christopher and a Crucifix to go on to my leather I-pod case just to customize it up a bit and make it unique and also to keep the faith,i bought them from a Christian belief shop in the city centre.

They had loads of rosaries and statues and more elaborate hardwood crucifix crosses, last supper portraits ,china wear and glassware for holy water different blessings and pin badges and everything else under the sun to do with Christian belief and religion the crucifix set me back a whopping 99p and the St.Christopher medal at massive £1.20 i have just attached them both on to the carrying strap of my case.

And to keep the faith alive and the ethos of helping others i did my bit for help the aged and got a sticker for a 50pdonationw what you are all thinking lol but if we all gave 50p blah blah blah hehe.................

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...