Friday, October 13, 2006

Finished working on the pc last night and shut down no problem,my daughter finished doing her home work on her laptop and wanted to print it out to hand in to school,her laptop is not configured with the software to run the printer.

I t old her to save it to floppy disc but her laptop as no floppy disc drive as i couldn't find my USB pen drive to save it to so I told her to burn it to disc and I would print it off using my pc.

i Switched mine back on only to find the monitor had given up the ghost it was a Hewlett Packard A4576A 21" I have had it about five years and my mate I bought it off also purchased it second hand so it had many hours of use.

so i now am without a computer and have to use my wife's laptop already I'm trying to borrow a monitor and cant stand the thought of having no working functioning desk top is this sad or wot.

atm i have four ripped dvd's hours upon hours of music photos i-tunes etc etc a good friend years ago lost his filofax and was gutted for weeks i now know the feeling ..

So today I phoned CCL Computers up to see how my system build was doing I went to place the order two weeks ago today and I honestly believe they have not even started it.

I was told by E,mail not phone that the memory I wanted was out of stock so I upgraded it to some they had in thinking problem solved .
just slot in the memory ready to pick up following day this was last week.

I don't mind waiting another two weeks I'm a patient guy what I hate is not being told up front it will be this long .I certainly don't want it throwing together all I want is to be informed of the way things are.

And I keep thinking if this is the service people get before they pay in full what is the after sales service going to be like once they have your cash in the till and the pc is handed over to the customer to take away home.

I did pay £40 for a 7 day build its now 2 weeks and will more than likely be ready Monday which i can live with will i get a reduction in the bill will see when i pick it up .......................

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...