Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It was my birthday yesterday i have a twin sister so it was a joint celebration we went for a nice meal at the White House near Roundhay Park Leeds.The drinks was quite expensive but the food was spot on had a mixed grill which was £10.99 and was just abit more than what a pig would eat.
My twin sister and her husband bought me a canon lide 60 flat bed scanner which was easy to install and use, its the first scanner i have ever had and its going to be a long job to scan all the photos we have as a family but i look forward to doing it.

My Wife bought me a new chair to sit on whilst i am at my computer got a height adjuster and its the first proper seat i have had so all in all I'm more than happy.

We bought my Sister a leather jewelery case and a scrap book album and a rustic metal nodding dog for her garden put she is going to keep it in the house.

My other Sister gave me a metal hipce brief case type storage container for all my disc's and softwareprogram'ss which holds 180,she also gave me a cheque from the sale of my mothers house. My mother died in Febuary this year aged 84 and of course its our first birthday without her so thanks to my sister for being so generous and thanks to my Mum and Dad for the new digital camera i am going to buy.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...