Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Put a new bedroom door on my Daughters bedroom last night after I had finished work ,there was mortise lock fitted to the first door and she lost the key and the spare key was missing .
so I had no choice put to kick it in totally wrecking the door in the process to say as soon as I had finished kick boxing the door the spare key showed up.

This morning going to work I nearly wrote of the rental minibus, I was going down a back street which work backs on to and is quite long and a fast speed easily reached and maintained I saw a artic wagon and trailer ahead and it was half way across myside of the road so he could swing it round .

I thought no problem he was enough distance away from me for it not to be a major concern then instead of making the turn he stopped whether it was to let another pass I'm not sure all I know is i was on top of him in a blink of a eye and I had to mount the kerb to avoid a very near miss, so near I had my eyes tight shut at one point if anyone had filmed it with out a doubt it would be on the worlds worst drivers.................

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...