Monday, October 09, 2006

Sunday.
The Wifey does quite a lot of buying and selling on eBay, and she sold a food processor to a guy in Batley near Leeds he paid for it via Paypal as a buy it now and the money was deposited into the wife's eBay account no problem

.The Asian gentleman picked it up from our home address in Leeds which I was not happy with I don't think we should be inviting strangers to our house I work weekends but he came to collect it Friday afternoon and perfect polite no worries.

Checking my email which my wife uses for eBay as well ,and he as sent a email saying the item had been used and my wife stated it was new on her eBay listing,so straight away he left negative feed back the first one for my wife in over 45o transactions. He said he wanted a full refund or he would inform eBay and try to have us black listed .

I don't like being threatened and was tempted to go tell him to take a running jump.

When I had calmed down I thought let him keep the food processor and refund him his thirty pounds as well don't want anybody thinking bad of us not only that he found a receipt in the box stating where it was bought and for how much this was dated 2001.

My wife emailed him back saying we would refund his money if he withdrew his negative feedback so this Sunday after I finished work we went to his flat in Batley to pick up the item and give him his money back.

my wife had been given the food processor to sell on behalf of a friend whom claimed it was an unwanted gift and had ever been used, so did it in good faith and to be honest looked like it was indeed brand new but had been opened.

We have since found out it had been used once and obviously not cleaned properly to make dough .
The Asian buyer must of though we had stiched him up good and proper and I am not sure whether it is to do with his religion maybe he is not allowed to use goods used by others which might have been used on none halal produce I don't know,but we was sympathetic to his plight.

his wife was in the flat along with his 10 month old son I was invited in along with my wife he retracted his negative feed back and we gave him his refund and took the food processor back with us everybody happy.

On the way home we collected a Indian take away rogan josh and rice mixed kebabs not sure what food processer they used to make the dough for the nan bread but they was spot on ................................

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...