Saturday, February 25, 2023

RE-CHARGED RE-SYNC

 THURSDAY - I own a 160 gb iPod classic I have not had it out of my bedside drawer for a couple of years I have Spotify so it sort of made my iPod redundant .I decided to charge it up it was about 75% full of albums I connected it to my Mac book it totally erased the entire hard drive .The it said it was corrupted and I needed to download software but using finder it wouldn't do it I cant download iTunes to the version of iso I have installed /Lucky Helen Mac still has iTunes on it and I restored my iPod it is now running ok worse thing about it having to use wired ear phones but it is in superior condition .I saw on Goole news a Lady has just sold and original iPhone 1st edition for over $40k.



I bought a ten pack of cloudy cider I have not had a ice cold can for ages I have been drinking cheap cola rom supermarkets trying different ones the cheaper the better seeing Coca Cola have put their prices up as if they don't make enough .We also got fish and chips from our favourite take away in the centre of Holmfirth and you get them put into brown box'they also always have plenty of scraps .

I have been watching Jeremy Clarkson program "The Farm " what a load of red tape and bureaucracy I wouldn't want to be a farmer cant believe what hardship and money they don't get and leaving the EU have left loads losing subsidies the government promised they would get from the money saved not paying the EU membership same has the NHS lie after lie our government is shit they are ruining what was once a great country into a third world one , and they don't care .







No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...