Tuesday, February 21, 2023

SHROVE TUESDAY

 SUNDAY - Had a boring day pressure washed the patio at the back of the house like a lot cleaner and less  green .

Cooked shepherds pie for si=unday lunch with swede and carrot and cheddar chese on top of the mash also did a few chips and Yorkshire pudding with a nice rich gravy I didnt put any onions in it so the dogs could also have some minus the mash .

MONDAY - All week off its raining typical Monday .Helens enter a competition to win a £4 million pound house in Cornwall £10 for 15 draw tickets you also get a car and a couple of million in cash cant wait to move .

Nicola Bulley' update today body found in the  river  Sunday was identified has her , she missing for three weeks R.I.P a sad day hopefully foul play is ruled out .

Cooked steak and chips for tea with onion rings and garlic battered mushrooms the dogs like steak they had quite a bit .

TUESDAY - Shrove Tuesday cooked pancakes for breakfast we had fresh lemons in the fridge so I had lemon juice and sugar don't think I have had lemon juice and sugar on one for years was quite nice .

I am getting better at using my sage coffee machine I do the milk first than the coffee I am getting the milk hotter and not letting the coffee pour for as long the balance seems to be a nicer coffee .For the last five days I have not had any other coffee other than using my Sage .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...