Monday, February 13, 2023

VISIT TO THE VETS

 WEDNESDAY - Helen is a lot worse today she is pretty sure she also has a bladder infection obviously she cant go to the doctors , But will need a prescription for some medication which she got after ringing the doctors surgery and getting a phone back appointment I picked it up from the chemist a hour later .

Boring day read some of my books and watched You Tube videos as well as the classic film "The Bone Collector " the days are long I have been going to bed between half past ten and eleven o clock and I am sleeping through until half seven in the morning which must be helping me recovering .

FRIDAY - Took Rosie to the vets the outer part of her eyes are red we was in five minutes left with three tablets and a bill 0f £85 she is worth every penny .

WEEKEND - Looked after Helen from morning to night did all the cooking and cups of teas did a shepherds pie for Sunday lunch threw in some red wine carrots , swede and peas that was the highlight of the weekend .

MONDAY - Sick note for two weeks  I can continue to look after Helen who is  is still testing positive for covid I have had two negative  test results I had three vaccinations Helen had only one .

Watching the full series of "Happy Valley " .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...