Monday, February 20, 2023

NEGATIVE

 THURSDAY - My legs still ache but walking is not that bad whilst I am doin git the after effect makes them tired and worn out and they loose the ability to be flexible I have to lift them on to the coffee table or into bed I also have to do this effect in reverse and when I want them on floor lift them into position same getting I and out off the car .

Still watching the "Last Of Us " which is quite good for me on episode five which brings me unto date .I wonder if the sales of the game as gone up due to the tv series being shown I guess so .

Helen is still testing positive for covid - 19 hopefully over the next few days she will test negative .

FRIDAY - High winds blew the egg chair over the two seater bench and the chiminea also the tree in the corner by the fence is leaning over it was tied to the fence using sash cord which went into eyelets screwed into the fence post the cord held the eyelets came out at least it did not bring the fence down .

It would be impossible to replant or to straighten so we cut it down it was over twelve foot high and quite wide at the top well its chopped up and half of it is in an Ikea bag to go to the tip .

SATURDAY - Helen's lateral flow tested negative for the first time which is very positive I mean very negative lol .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...