Tuesday, February 07, 2023

POSITIVE

TUESDAY - Had a good nights sleep took my first tablet 10mg Amitrptyline I woke up the usual time of 07.30 I walked the dogs I can feel pain in my right leg and a slight pain in my lumbar area of my back I can take two tablets I will see how I go . We know someone else who has this condition and he had to retire early and his on disability benefit hopefully I get better and return to work .

Helen has not been feeling well she did a covid lateral flow test it should positive after a few minutes she did another test after a few minutes it also showed positive I decided to do one after a few minutes mine came back positive we both have covid so even if I wasn't off sick already I would be today a double whammy 



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...