Monday, February 06, 2023

TRAPPED

 SATURDAY - Went on a ghostwrited hunt at a haunted shop in Oughtibridge the was a Chinese take away  couple of doors down , guess the highlight of this Saturday night yep duck curry and chips .

On the drive home there was debris all over the road a car wa son its side someones Saturday night Sunday morning fcuked apparently there was a smell of weed and the driver was not driving his car oops no insurance payout .The police and ambulance eventually turned up the driver got out of the boot 

MONDAY - Last few days starting Friday night  I have been getting red hot pain in the top of both my thighs it is so bad that at first I cant walk I physically cant put one foot in front of the other to move myself forward a small walk the should take no longer than a minute can take well over  ten when going to bed I cant get my leg up high enough to get in to bed  I have an appointment at the doctors this afternoon .

It might be serious I learned from the doctor today that  I have a trapped nerve in my lower spin I was told to take the week off work its not looking good it might mean spinal surgery to ear to know for sure .I didn't want a week off work on sick I would rather be fit and in work , its not going to go down well at work but end of the day w are all just numbers , if I dropped dead tomorrow I be quickly replaced so a week off work I will take I also have some nerve pain killers ibuprofen are no good least I get free prescriptions .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...