Wednesday, November 17, 2021

NO PROS

 Some of the things I have bought of eBay and Amazon recently in no particular order 

1. Nike Apple Watch strap in black/white.

2. Super glue that sets using ultra violet light x 2 . ( Cheap super glue only good for sticking fingers)

3. Pilot black ink Gel pens x 6 ( A big pet hate are blue biro pens )

4 . Front gorilla protective screens for  future iPhone 13 pro max.

5 . protective screens for future  iPhone 13 pro max .

6. Black case for  future iPhone 13 max pro .

7 . Present for Helen. ( its a surprise )

8. Present for me . ( Japanese chefs knife )

Future iPhones should happen next week we are going Monday to sort out the contracts we are on and upgrade to the latest iPhone 13 pro max the phone shop sell screen protectors and cases at five times the cost of buying the online , have fallen for that rip off before .

MONDAY - Eventually washed the car it was filthy has it had not been washed in ages not sure why but it wa long over due it took a good hour and half to pressure wash and wax the car obviously now it is going to put it down but at least its clean until I have done a couple of tris to work on the motorway .

TUESDAY - Tried to get an iPhone 13 max pro no chance what so ever even the Apple store in Meadow hall have none in they are waiting for delivery . I took my Xs max to I-Smash one of the pins on the charging port is broken to fit a new port £80 so I am going to get it repaired and keep it until at least my contract ends then I will get the 13 Max pro , hopefully .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...